Problem with Solution
Radiology information is also one of the cornerstones of the Electronic Medical Record (EMR). Clinicians also rely heavily on radiology test results and interpretations helps in making the critical decisions that govern patient diagnosis & treatment and dictate resource utilization. RIS also ensure to meet the requirements of a Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS) and address this as an urgent priority. PACS is not solely a radiology tool and will be utilized by many clinicians across the PACS arena. By using iHC-RIS provides a scalable system based on n-tier architecture along with PACS. It also provides an operational environment which ensures the security and integrity of the system and its data. It has the ability to store DICOM studies in a structured way, making its retrieval easier.
The RIS is a mission-critical component of Hospital Management System. iHC-RIS propose best practice guidelines for implementing the RIS to address the key challenges identified in any radiology and diagnostic department. We automate workflows, integrate DICOM modalities and ensures that data is appropriately managed. Different strategies are involved in managing data growth e.g., partitioning, archiving etc. along with exchange of data with PACS.
- DICOM Modalities integration as per HL-7, Data capturing
- Verified workflow for Radiologist
- Streamline radiology workflows from scheduling to results
- Automated wait lists make efficient use of radiologist's and technologist's time
- RIS is a networked radiology software platform that stores, manipulates and distributes patient data
- Increase efficiency of medical care outcome
- Customizable print formats incorporated with DICOM images
- Confidential, secure and auditable information
To Book a Test
For Billing, Invoice and Payment Verification
for Reporting with Templates
To train a New User
- Patient Registration, Appointment, tracking and list management
- Interface with modality via worklist
- Report, printout and emailing of report
- HL7 and DICOM standard supported
- Secured network for the transmission of patient information
- Storage and archive of image studies and reports
- Workstations used to retrieve, interpret and review images
- Replace hard-copy medical images with electronic images
- Provide remote access of patient study for offsite viewing through tele-radiology
- Provide radiology workflow management, which is used by staff to manage the workflow of patient exams
- Automated imaging study and report distribution to referring
- Physicians saves time and reduces errors
- Seamless integration with modalities
- Integrated billing is easier to administer and shortens the payment cycle
- Detailed financial record keeping improves cash flow
- Electronic access to payers streamlines revenue flow
- Automated claims submission makes billing more efficient
- Enhanced Physician and Radiologist Productivity
- Send report by email to referrers and patients even via mobile app
- Archival for all test reports and medical records
iHealthCure Mobile App for RIS Support
iHC-RIS come with additional support of Hi-tech iHealthCure Mobile App, with help of this app patient can book an appointment for diagnostic tests having the facility to cancel, reschedule that appointment, can view and share his/her diagnostics reports with consultant and also manage his/her medical services billing in mobile wallet.
Unique Medical Record Number (UMRN) generation based on Patient Registration with detail demography. Apart from, its integration and interoperability with the appointment system, Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE) can be defined a maximum number of walk-in and appointed cases that can be examined.
Integration with Other System
Being the diverse workflow and having interoperability, Integration with the Appointment System, Inventory system, clinician module and order management modules is also available. All the CPOE having radiology diagnostics and Its workflow has been managed by iHC-RIS.
All the CPOE having radiology diagnostics and Its workflow has been managed by iHC-RIS.
Billing & Payment Receipt
The system has ability to generate the payment receipt of CPOE of radiology diagnostics request and define medical billing process as per organization policy and ability to bill the patient before / after rendering the services as per the define category of the patient for medical billing. System has the flexibility to configure.
Ability to load different studies, side by side for comparison, Importing of any medical images from CD / DVD etc along with its reporting templates. CD / DVD writing support with embedded DICOM viewer, Multiple patient printing (same film multiple modality images) on DICOM printer along with its report.
DICOM Study Storage and PACS Interfacing
It has the ability to store DICOM studies in a structured way and interfacing technique is based on HL7. The radiology system will be interfacing with PACS and imaging modalities, to feed it with all patient information required to complete image archiving along with its reporting.
Warning & Alerts
The system supports warnings & alerts for several cases the radiologist or medical staff have to be alerted like more than one procedure requested at the same time, Radiology-related in-stock items at minimum level.
DICOM Image with iHC-RIS